Benefits of belonging...
- As a member you receive a membership card, decals, and a dash plaque.
- You receive our full color bi-monthly magazine, the In Gear. This contains information about club activities, legislation, events, trails, and 4WD products.
- Eligibility to participate in all association-sponsored events.
- The right to representation for voting on association matters through either your club, individual or associate member delegate.
- Special email alerts on public land matters and related issues.
- List of business associate members (many of whom provide discounts to association members).
- Access to our annual club directory.
We'd like you to help us grow and invite you to join us. We offer several types of membership. To decide which one is right for you, take a look at the following categories:
- CLUB - Our member clubs include many types of off-road vehicles. Lists of clubs are available on this website or by contacting our office. COST: $45 per year.
- INDIVIDUAL - These members support four-wheeling without belonging to a club. Four-wheel drive vehicle ownership is not required. COST: $45 per year.
- ASSOCIATE - These are businesses and other organizations who support and promote 4WD recreation. See this link for more info. COST: $60 per year and up.
- PERMANENT MEMBERSHIP - These members are especially concerned about the future of four-wheeling. A one-time, non-refundable fee of fifteen (15) times the current dues amount for the applicable class of membership. COST: $675. An installment plan is available by contacting the office.