Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A negative $45,000 budget for 2012-2013

Re: A negative $45,000 budget for 2012-2013 2 years 1 month ago #265

• suzy
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
The Board of Directors of the California Association of 4 Wheel Drive clubs has reduced the deficit in the 2012/2013 budget from over $43,000 to under $14,000 with a series of spending cuts and some modest revenue estimates. This puts this year's deficit in line with other recent deficit years. Steve Egbert and Don Spuhler have also helped reformat the budget to into something easier to follow and monitor.

We plan some "out of the box" ideas like changing our November meeting to an online teleconference. Any member wishing to attend this new format may do so with advance notice to the BOD. The savings will be significant, however, there will be new challenges as well. The BOD is attempting to innovate in its efforts to balance our budget and it is not through yet. We shall be looking into other areas as well to bring our deficit to zero in future meetings.

Membership is asked to continue to help by supporting our fundraisers, buying merchandise, recruiting new members and to consider donations to CA4WDC legal and special funds. I want to personally thank our officers for their hard work at the BOD meeting to correct the budget and I look forward to more changes yet to come. The current budget projects no cut in services to our membership although everything is on the table in the future. Please direct any questions to your district officers all of whom assisted in this effort. The new budget passed without objection.

Mark Cave, President CA4WDC
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds