Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Call Mark or BOD

Call Mark or BOD 2 years 2 months ago #152

• rockjeep
  • Thank you received: 2
Will we ever hear a response to whats going on, or will you all continue to ignore us all till cal4wheel fails. The members keep asking questions and we get no response. How many people, clubs and compactness need to quit before we get answers.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Call Mark or BOD 2 years 2 months ago #153

• DennisDawg
  • In Low Range
I cannot tell you why the BOD does or does not involve itself in this Forum or anything else. I can tell you that, as it was presented to me, if you write them a letter, then they are obligated to reply.

If you would like to see the budget and/or profit and loss documents, you can write to Donald Spuhler (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.) and (I am told) he is obligated to send you that data if you are a member. I encourage you and all members to get a copy of those documents and go over them carefully because they answer a lot on their own.

Re: Call Mark or BOD 2 years 2 months ago #162

Ok, I will tell you why, I have a job, and my second job is Cal 4, my third job is my two clubs, my forth job is a forest volunteer and my fifth job is search and rescue leader. After that I do like to work on and use my Jeep I almost forgot the CA4WDC Foundation, and I simply do not have enough time in the day to visit all the places someone may like to complain in public.

I do not just sit an complain I work very hard to make this organization a success. What have you done to help? Maybe allot but I don't know you did not sign with your real name(s) as I will.

Thank you for your input.

Steve Egbert
Central District Vice President
CA4WDC Foundation Treasurer
Thank you for your input.

Steve Egbert
Central District Vice President
CA4WDC Foundation Treasurer

Re: Call Mark or BOD 2 years 2 months ago #167

• DennisDawg
  • In Low Range
I would be willing to bet very few of the members of CA4WDC (or those who’ve departed in recent times) have time to just sit and complain. I do hope that is not how you and the BOD view the members who speak up, as complainers or worse. It might only help prove their point.

Re: Call Mark or BOD 2 years 2 months ago #168

Dennis,

I think we all want to hear the problems, otherwise we can't work on fixing them. But at some point, you have to do more than complain. You have to be part of the process and hopefully part of the solution.

I would say that nobody wants to see Cal4 hurt or going down hill. But that just isn't the case. I welcome all the help I can get.

Give me the problems, but also try and give me some thoughtful solutions to it as well. Not all the solutions or ideas will work. But there is always another point of view and sometimes the simplest things work the best.

Again, I welcome the complaints, but along with them, we need ideas to solve them.

Joe Smith
SD VP

Re: Call Mark or BOD 2 years 2 months ago #169

• DennisDawg
  • In Low Range
I myself offered advice and solutions to you and to the BOD on the whole on greater issues. What did not fall on deaf ears without reply, was dismissed as if it had no value and often without any courtesy at all. Now you ask for help, an offer peace of some sort, after the fact, when it is too late and the damage has been done.

You do not need the help now. Use what was already given, do what was already suggested.

We are not complainers. We didn’t put CA4WDC where it is. Point at those that did.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds