Making sure this important landuse news gets around concerning our public lands.
1. USFS Planning Handbook: BluRibbon Coalition exposes the confusion here and asks pertinent questions about where the feds are headed: www.sharetrails.org/public-lands/usfs-pl...ice-lost-its-purpose
2. CA: GOOD news! New legislation to open back up the famous Clear Creek OHV area: www.sharetrails.org/news/2013/04/29/ccma-hr1776_04292013
3. United FWDA enews for April: www.ufwda.org/2013/04/april-2013-enews/
4. May is American Motorcyclist Association motorcycle awareness month: www.americanmotorcyclist.com/news/rights...ociation_in_May.aspx
5. Team Albright, new logo for landuse, created by RCH Designs: www.delalbright.com/Images/Mug%20&%20Jeep/del_stacie_logo.html
6. Johnson Valley, The Hammers; latest news; new legislation to make national OHV Recreation Area, here: savethehammers.org/sth/
Still your best bet for helping keep outdoor sports alive is to JOIN those groups fighting for you and that make sense to you. Donate when you can. Write letters when asked. Just do not let those other guys take away your rights and freedoms.
More on Team Albright at www.delalbright.com, and BRC here at http://www.sharetrails..org.
Ambassador, BlueRibbon Coalition
Founding Trail Boss, FOTR
Leadership Trainer, RLTC
The administrator has disabled public write access.