I hope this update finds all of you in great health and you’re out there enjoying the great weather!
Molina Ghost Run
I want to thank the Central District for the great hospitality and great times at Molina Ghost Run this past weekend! From what I could tell, everyone had a great time, food was great, and the raffle was even better! Thank you,Mike Magaña, this year’s chair and everyone else who selflessly worked their butts off to put on a great experience for all those who attended!
Request For Proposals – I have been saying this a lot and need to say it again – We are looking for proposals for:
- In Gear Editor
- Web Page Editor
- Database Administrator
- Quick Books Consultant
- Natural Resource Consultant
If you have any interest in these positions, or know of anyone who is, PLEASE, have them send me an email: email@example.com. I’d love to talk to them. Before anyone asks (again) no, we are not getting rid of Rose Winn, our current Natural Resource Consultant. Historically, there has been two NRC’s and Rose applied for the northern part of the state and we coerced her into doing the whole state. Please, get your proposals, email, phone calls in to me before June 3! Just to reiterate, these positions are paid contractors! If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me and let me better help you understand the potential position you are applying for.
HI Desert Round UP!
HI Desert Round UP! Is right around the corner, like next weekend! Couple of quick updates I wanted to share before I ask you to attend:
- Slash X will be serving food Saturday evening:BBQ ribs, chicken, and sides, for $30. There is a kid’s plate, same deal but smaller portions for $15.
- We are looking for raffle prizes of all sorts! If you have anything you would like to donate, please let me know!
- Tony Pellegrino from GenRight has graciously donated fenders and will be there in person to sign autographs! Thank you very much Tony for all your continued support of this event!
- Keith Graham and I have been working on increasing the vendor show and it looks like we’ll have quite a few and would love to formally invite you and your family up to the Slash X near Barstow this Memorial Day weekend for a fun filled, family fun weekend!
June BOD Meeting
Weekend after HDR is the June board meeting where we finalize the budget and contracts for all current/future employees/contractors.In my opinion, it’s the busier meeting of all of them and if you come across a BOD member in your district, please take a moment to thank them for all their hard work and continued dedication! They are all volunteers and have been working their butts off the past few months to get ready for this weekend.